Due to a hard epidemiological situation and restrictions for movement of employees of scientific and industrial organizations throughout Russia, the organizing committee of the All-Russian lithological meeting «Reef Geology» informs about impossibility of holding our event in a usual
format at established dates.
The organizing committee decided to hold a meeting in three stages.
The first stage: June 23–25, 2020 – Video conference based on the server of Institute of geology FRC Komi SC UB RAS. The youth school will be held as part of the conference as planned.
The second stage: April–May 2021 – Workshop "Variety of genetic types of rocks of organogenic buildups" with a review of collections of thin sections and samples (leaders N. A. Matveeva, L. A. Shmeleva, up to 10 participants).
The third stage: July 2021 – Geological field trip – field seminar on the theme "Paleozoic organogenic buildups at the Ilych river basin, Northern Urals” (leader E. S. Ponomarenko, 9 participants).
We wish you good health!
The organizing committee of the conference
Topics of the Meeting
- Basic concepts and diagnostic features of organogenous structures;
- Biodiversity and evolution of reef ecosystems;
- Genetic diversity of organogenous structures;
- Microbial carbonates as components of organogenous structures;
- The role of microbiota and fluids in the formation of carbonate buildups;
- A complex analysis of reef formation areas.
The leaders are Anna Antoshkina, Valentina Zhemchugova.
"Diversity of genetic types of rocks of organogenic buildings", with viewing of thin-sections and samples collections.
The leaders — Natal`a Matveeva, Lyubov` Shmelyova.
"Paleozoic organogenous buildups of the Ilych River basin, Northern Urals". June 26-July 04, 2020.
Number of participants is 9 people. Estimated cost is 650 EUR.
Trip leader — Evgenij Ponomarenko.
Registration fee: 30 EUR.
The abstract submission is free of any charges.
Note: in case of absentee participation, in addition to abstracts, it is necessary to prepare and send a poster layout
DIVERSITY OF GENETIC TYPES OF ROCKS OF ORGANOGENIC BUILDINGS
The purpose of the workshop is to expand knowledge and to increase the level of scientific researches among young scientists.
Participants will be able to:
- check out the collection of thin sections of the Institute of Geology and various genetic types of biogenic structures, such as Upper Ordovician, Silurian and Lower Devonian reefs, Upper Devonian microbial mounds, Middle Carboniferous-Lower Permian skeletal mounds and Lower Permian mud mounds. Also it will be possible to read publications on these biogenic structures;
- look at collections of participants to exchange experiences, to solve problems and questions regarding frame-building organisms, biocenoses, allocation of ecological succession stages, and genetic typification of organogenic structures.
To take part in the workshop, please contact Natal`a Matveeva mailto:email@example.com
The meeting will be held in the Assembly Hall of
The Institute of Geology of Komi Science Centre of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
167982 , 54 Pervomayskaya St., Syktyvkar, Komi Republic, Russia.
On organizational issues of the Meeting:
For participation in the Field Trip:
On participation in the practical seminar:
Abstracts can be submitted online through the official website of the Meetings after registration on the My Submissions tab.
Deadline of Abstracts submission — March 1, 2020.
Your abstract should be in Word format (Microsoft Word). The files should be named by the last name of the first author, and then by the specification - ‘text’, ‘table’ or 'figures' (for example, Ahlberg_text.doc). It should not exceed four page A4, including summary, table, figures and references.
Note: If you plan to absentia participate, then in addition to the materials of the report, you need to prepare and send a poster layout
THE ARTICLE TITLE
A. A. Belkin1, V. V. Strelcyn2
1 Institute of Geology of Komi SC UB RAS, Syktyvkar, Russia; e-mail
2 SPbGU, St. Petersburg; e-mail
Manuscripts are accepted in English. The abstract should be written according to the next style. The padding edge of the page — 2,5 cm. Font – 12 pt, face — Time new roman. Citations are given in the form of number of reference at the straight brackets (e.g., ). The references given at the end of the text, font size 10 pt.
Figures must be saved separate to text. Please do not embed figures in the manuscript file. Files should be saved as one of the following formats: TIFF or JPG . Please provide the highest quality figure format possible (e.g. 300 dpi). Figure captions must be saved separately, as part of the file containing the complete text of the manuscript, and numbered correspondingly.
1. Ivanov, I. I., Petrov P. P. The article title // The magazine title. 2005. №3. P. 201-235.
2. Sidorov, S. S. The book title. Сity: The publisher, 2005. 125 p.
3. Ivanov, I. I., Petrov, P. P., Sidorov, S. The abstract title // Proceedings of Conference "The title of Conference". Сity, 2005. P. 11-12.
"REEFS AND CARBONATE PSEPHYTOLITES-2010" proceedings
all-Russia lithological Symposium with international participation
"REEFS AND CARBONATE PSEPHYTOLITES"
Syktyvkar, Komi Republic, Russia
July 5-7, 2010
Program of meeting
(Programma_1.doc, 747 Kb)
Proceedings of the meeting
стр. 1-70, 1220 Kb
стр. 70-137, 1709 Kb
стр. 137-207, 1838 Kb
The contents, author index, and a list of the accepted reductions
(стр. 208-215, 59 Kb)
The field trip guidebook «Upper Devonian reefs of South Timan», July 1-4, 2010.
(Timan.pdf, 1941 Kb)
The field trip guidebook «Upper Paleozoic deposits of the Subpolar Urals», July 8-12, 2010.
(Ural.pdf, 1941 Kb)